Building Your Road to Resilience
There are many organizations around the nation to support victims of abuse. Eva has compiled a list of some reputable organizations to share with you that victims and supporters can reach out to in time of need.
- RAINN: Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network
National Sexual Assault Hotline (RAINN) 800-656-4673
- National Center for Victims of Crime
Victim Connect: 855-4-VICTIM
- National Center on Domestic Violence, Trauma & Mental Health
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-7233
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center
- Online Directory of Crime Victim Services Department of Justice, Office of Victims of Crime
Bridge the Gaps
Eva wants to offer her personal support for those in need. While she is not a licensed therapist, and recommends seeking out one for your personal needs, she is here to offer a supportive shoulder and listening ear. Fill out the form below to receive advice on how to navigate your journey and recommendations to help yourself, and your loved ones move through the discomfort and have a productive and meaningful conversation.